Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hebrew Literature

I have figure out that I really enjoy reading Hebrew literature and Gilgamesh. It's very interesting reading about things that happened a long time ago. I also enjoy reading things that come out of the bible and talking about it outside of church. In class we compared the story of the flood from Gilgamesh and also from Noah's Ark. They both had many similarities but also many things that were the same.
Picture courtesy of  kaneva.com


On my individual reading book, I am still reading The Stranger. I've read a couple more chapters this past week. I'm hoping I can read a lot more this week. It seems like I haven't been getting a lot of time to read which stinks. But, so far I really enjoy this book. It makes me want to keep reading it! So I'm hoping I get more time this week to finish so I can see wants going to happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment