Saturday, February 9, 2013

May the Force be with You

In class we are now learning about Chinese Literature. The other day we watched clips about "the force" from Star Wars. Am I lame if I have never really watched Star Wars? Well anyways we had to compare the clips about "the force" to the poem we read from Taoism. Honestly I couldn't really compare and contrast it since that was really the first time watching it. I think I may have to watch those clips many more times to really understand it. Feel free to explain to me what Star Wars is about. Right now, I don't get the point of those movies.
Picture courtesy of  blogspot.com

In my individual book I am reading, I read about 25 more pages! I am almost done with the book! I'm hoping I get time this week to finish it! I am very busy this coming week with clinicals and working at Hy-Vee. Anyways, I love this book! Some days it can be hard to read but I have to re-read a page every now and then to fully understand it. The main character in The Stranger seems to not really care about the feelings of anyone and seems to be careless about everything in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Star Wars is a pretty complex thing to understand but you'll get it. Anyway I like the visual aspect of your blog as well as the content. Is the Stranger the really that apathetic or is it just concern for others? Food for thought keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete